Modurn One, LLC. 11380 Prosperity Farms Road Suite 221E Palm Beach FL 33410
TrannyDelights.com HAS CREATED THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT IN ORDER TO DEMONSTRATE OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY. THE FOLLOWING DISCLOSES OUR INFORMATION-GATHERING AND -DISSEMINATION PRACTICES FOR TrannyDelights.com.
1. ORDER FORMS. Our site occasionally uses an order form for customers to request information, products and services. We collect visitors' contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers).
(a) Contact Data. This information is used to send orders, information about our company, and promotional material from some of our partners to our customers. The customer's contact information may also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings (see the Opt-Out and Delete/Deactivate sections below).
(b) Financial Data. This information is used only for billing purposes.
2. ONLINE SURVEYS. Our online surveys ask visitors for contact information (like their email address) and demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level).
(a) Contact Data. The customer's contact information is used to contact the customer when necessary. This information is also used to send the customer information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners. Customers may opt-out of receiving future mailings (see the Opt-Out and Delete/Deactivate sections below).
(b) Demographic and Profile Data. This information is used to tailor our customer's experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in and displaying the content according to their preferences. Anonymous demographic information is shared with advertisers and market researchers on an aggregate basis. Any email you may receive from TrannyDelights.com will include specific instructions on how to unsubscribe.
3. "COOKIE" TECHNOLOGY. TrannyDelights.com occasionally uses "cookie" technology to enhance our customer's online experience by making it easier for them to navigate through our pages or to make a feature work better. We do not extract information about individual customers or their computers during this process. For more information on "cookie" technology, please go to http://www.cookiecentral.com/.
4. MONITORING USE OF SERVICE. We may monitor your use of this service and use or disclose any information so gathered to both satisfy any law, regulation or other government request and to operate the service properly and efficiently. RR Processing (the "Company") also may, in its sole discretion, develop and use consumer research
based on customer's use of the service. All marketing information shall be subject, in all cases, to compliance with the applicable rules and regulations of the Communications Commission, and other relevant laws and regulations, as the same may be amended from time to time.
6. OPT-OUT. Customers may opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by choosing such an option at the point where we request information about the visitor.
7. DELETE/DEACTIVATE. To Opt Out of receiving future mailings and/or promotions and / or to deactivate your membership: Contact us via any or all of the following ways…
Website Billing Support - http://http://trdatm.com/
Email Technical Support - [email protected]://trdatm.com/